1. Distance Learning exams: $40 thereafter the cost is $45.
2. Platform’s exams: Fees and scheduling an appointment are through the vendors website, for example National Testing Network, ProV, Pearson Vue etc.
3. Placement fees: $25
4. To schedule an appt. contact TestingCenter@pnwtesting.com
5. Bring in a valid state or government photo identification (driver’s license, state id, passport)
6. Your exam receipt or confirmation email/form
7. Leave all personal items at home
8. Mask are required, no mask a fee of $1.00 will be charged on site.
9. Temperature checks will be taken at check-in
10. No food or drinks allowed unless approved by vendor’s accommodation policy team
11. No electronics such as cell phones, watches, or any other unapproved devices are allowed in the testing room
12. Due to COVID-19 only the examinee is allowed to enter into the testing center, all others will not be allowed to enter.
13. Please make sure you have childcare on the day of your exam.
Accuplacer: www. accuplacer. org
CERTIPORT: Https://certiport. pearsonvue.com/
Khan Academy: Https://www.KhanAcademy.org/
National Health Career Association
Public Safety Testing: Https://www.publicsafetytesting.com/
Test Anxiety: Https://www.princetonreview.com/college-advice/3-ways-to-conquer-test-anxiety
Visa and Master card Accepted for Payments